used Delta Kitchen Facuet Installation Help

A used faucet in a three hole sink installation. With the filler tube in one hole, the lever/on/off valve in the second and a sprayer in the third. The lever/on/off valve installation has the standard hot and cold water inlets and has two ( a long and a short) threaded nipples for outlets. I guessed that one is connected to the fuller tube and the second is connected to the sprayer? That's the way I have them connected and the sprayer just dribbles water. I have checked the sprayer handle and it does function okay. The filler tube works just fine. My questions are: Does it matter which threaded nipple on the valve that the sprayer is connected to? If It doesn't how do I get at the sprayer valve out of the valve body? I can't figure out how to get the valve body out of the brushed nickel outer shell. thanks

Reply to
thomas.jacobs

Thomas,

Delta has quite a good web-site that will help you. you should be able to figure out what model youi have by comparison. Once you know the model number you can download the owner's manual which will discuss installation and disassembly.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel