upper spray arm replacement for a Kenmore 665.1564993 Model

I want to use the spray arm from my Kenmore 665.1564993 Model dishwasher rack (upper) and attach it to a new dishrack I just ordered from sears. My old dishrack is badly rusted and needs replacement. It looks like the actual spray arm comes off easily...it's the mount base (name ?) unit that will present quite a challenge! Help

Reply to
Michael

Try here:

YouTube has a lot of repair videos.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Yes, I used to disdain repair videos and just want text instructions, because it goes so much faster. But I hve to admit, there are more videos than text pages, and they really do explain a lot.

Reply to
micky