Typical American Voter

Who cares about a candidates agenda, it's all about their gender or color.

Meanie

Hardly.

I think a large amount of voters (there is no "typical" imho) are choosing the lesser of the two evils. I'm determined to avoid that.

gonjah

The lesser of two evils is the last choice when someone has educated themselves on the political agenda of the running candidates. In this case, as was with Obama, they receive votes merely on skin color and gender. I don't have faith in people to know the differences between candidates especially since years past most vote democrat or republican regardless of who the candidate it.

Reply to
Meanie

In a democracy, people vote for whatever reasons they want. Are you suggesting a different system?

Reply to
Michael Wilson

Expanding on this thread's title, the typical American voter will vote for Jeb Bush both in the republican primary and in the 2016 general election - because of his NAME.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Who could possibly want 5% unemployment, and respect in the world? I mean, compared to 20% unemployment (don't remember the number), if you are honest and use the same metric on Obummer as they did on Bush.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oren posted for all of us...

You mean he has one? I always thought it was a whiny bitch in mens clothing.

Reply to
Tekkie®

From somebody's sig (borrowing a line from _I, Claudius_) in 1996: "Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out. Vote for Clinton."

Reply to