Two Million COSORI® Air Fryers Recalled

Two Million COSORI® Air Fryers Recalled by Atekcity Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)

Electric vehicles and appliances are safe and effective.

Reply to
z38.310

Agree. Electricity should be banned. Shut down those power stations, people are killed by electricity every day.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What do you expect trying to cook with an overgrown hairdryer?

"z38.310" <pureblood@z28.310> wrote:

Reply to
Arthur Conan Doyle

Who cares. I only use range top, oven and mic. I keep those microwave cardboards that come with the pizza TV dinners and hot pockets I clean them and re-use them with other food in the mic.

Reply to
bruce bowser

I expect it to be wired properly. Different brand but I bought one a few weeks ago. It does some things exceptionally well.

Some things it i the only way I'll do them now Baked potato, boneless pork loin, chicken parts for starters.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Nolte: Another Day, Another Electric Vehicle Battery Fire

z38.310

So?

There were 1529.9 fires per 100k for gas vehicles and just 25.1 fires per 100k sales for electric vehicles.

Let us sanity-check the numbers. Average cars last for about 12 years.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I expect and get a brilliant result with plenty of food.

And they are in fact a reduced size fan oven.

Reply to
farter

Fully-automatic 4-slice toasters should be banned.

Reply to
Ben Verified - ✅

And is this just like having an air frye? A lot like it? A little bit?

The food comes out he same? Mostly? A little?

I need to know. I have no idea what an air fryer is like, except i know I don't have one.

Reply to
micky

Maybe you should ask someone who has an air fryer rather than someone who doesn't. Or do a google search; one of those 14,400,000 results from "is an air fryer better than a microwave" is likely to tell you something.

OTOH, pizza TV dinners and hot pockets probably taste about the same no matter how you heat them up. Real food might be a different story.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Meet Fabulessly Frugal

She is to the air fryer what Mozart was to the violin!

The Fish Wisperer

Limited Experience in the past couple of weeks. I like it. Some things do come out better than other methods. Chicken parts, baked potato, boneless pork loin, pork tenderloin have been great.

Cut up potatoes are good, but they are not as good as a proper deep fried french fry.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Pizza doesnt. It need a much higher temp than air fryers run at.

I only do real food in mine and wouldn't be without one now.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Well, air friers have nothing to do with batteries.

But as to batteries, ALL forms of energy storage (Battery, hydrocarbon, nuclear) are explosive - by definition.

Back to air friers - ammoving and thought I might get one, but decided against.

And if I get an e-bike, I will build a shed far from the house to charge it in.

My fav uncle in law was in charge of the Greek submarine batteries in the late 1970s and had nightmares of the battery chargers on land exploding while he was away.

Reply to
vjp2.at

Way far would be good.

Reply to