TRUEHEAT Glass Doors

I have a direct vent (zero clearance) fireplace made by a new extinct company called "TRUEHEAT". I really need to buy some glass doors for this fireplace but have no idea where to find something that will work or what requirements I need to look for besides inner height and width. Can anyone give me some information of companies that might make doors that will work for me?

Reply to
badaczewski

A few minutes with Google, and I couldn't find them either. Then I searched on 'custom fireplace doors'. Lots of hits, this is one possibility:

Dan Espen

replying to badaczewski, smithdottie wrote: I also have a trueheat fireplace and need doors, did you ever get an answer on this?

Reply to
smithdottie

replying to badaczewski, Doug Ables wrote: If you are still interested we may be able to help you. We are chimney sweeps and have a supplier who makes glass doors to fit most older units. You might want to reconsider though as the lifetime of these builder grade fireplaces is

20-25 years and the company went out of business in the 80's probably. If not used much it may be ok but what is dangerous is the areas that you can't see as the chimney is hidden in the wall
Reply to
Doug Ables

Too late. His house burned down 15 years ago when the fireplace let out some sparks. Complete loss, it was bulldozed and made into a park and now a lot of gerbils have built nests there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski