Toro snowblower carb jet settings

Model 38130 Small Toro Snowblower and have just cleaned the carb's main jet etc and removed the two jet set screws on the side and am having problem deciding which the best settings are for them. Does anyone have any knowledge or can assist in how many turns out they should be set too? Many thanks...

Reply to
Roland

start at 1-1/4 turns out and adjust from there. the one farthest from the engine is the high speed screw. Chip

Reply to
chip

these links can help as well:

thestaffords

If you lost the manual, have you tried downloading the shop manual from Toro? I did that recently when I needed to know how to adjust the mixture of a 1979 vintage, so called "Gas Powered Shovel" that was running too lean. It only had 1 mixture adjustment and suggested starting with it

1 turn out. I got it running fine opened a bit more.
Reply to
David Efflandt