Toilets that mess-up easily

We have a bunch of those lo-flow toilets at work, some of them older and some of them brand-new.

They flush fine, and work well when the "go" is neat and tidy. But sometimes the "go" isn't so neat and tidy; the problem in those cases is that the toilets have insufficient water flow /down the sides of the bowl/ to wash away the mess from the "go".

What to do?

Reply to
Tegger

Unless you are the boss or have the "pen" it's kinda hard to dictate what they can do. All in all, a shi**y deal.

I installed one of those toilets that has the pressure module inside the tank and captures the pressure from the water line, stores it with the charge of water and when you trip the handle... STAND BY!

That sucker could, I swear, flush a bowling ball through the 2"+ drain. Sounds like one of those old submarine movies where you hear the air charge launching the torpedoes.

Works like a charm and wasn't much more expensive than the name brand standard toilets.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Tegger scrit:

Flush once when you fertilize the toilet. Flush a second time when you wipe. Flush a third time if those two weren't enough.

Reply to
Harold W.

Put some bran muffins in the break room.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Like Harold said, flush early and often. Don't let it sit and adhere to the surface.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Ashton Crusher wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If there was ANY significant water flowing down the sides of the bowl in the locations affected, then the problem wouldn't exist. This problem is occurring because there are some portions of the bowl that have hardly any water flowing down them. No flow means no cleaning, even if the "go" is fresh and the miscreant flushes many times in succession.

Reply to
Tegger