Toilet constantly blocking

Hi,

Please help, we have a built in wall hund pan, and it gets blocked at least once a week. I can't get the pan out, and am fed up with plunging it every few days. Any ideas if there is anything I can use to nuke whatever is causing the issue. We used brick acid to unblock our shower pipe, which I blocked with grout, but the 4" pipe is too big for that trick.

Cheers Bryan

Reply to
bryan

on commodes i use a closet auger to clear. cheep .

ds549

Switch from the white pizza to the red.. ;>) CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano