toilet bowl cleaner with hydorcholoric acid

Would you use toilet bowl cleaner with hydorcholoric acid in the winter time when you can't open the windows?

I never use the bathroom fan and it seems to have broken some time in the last 20 years.

If you're in another room 30 feet away and you think you notice the smell/fumes, but when you get closer you don't notice anything, certainly nothing stronger, were you imaiging it in the first place?

What will it do to me if it's really filling the house?

Reply to
micky

Concentrated hydrochloric acid is 38% and toilet cleaners I recall are half that concentration and much less volatile. Maybe the error was due to using concentrated acid.

In our house we use Iron Out to clean toilets. It contains oxalic acid.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Fix the exhaust fan. be careful with all cleaners having chlorine ingredients.

Reply to
Dr Mickey Mallard Eye Nose and Ugly