Tiny Houses in L.A.

It looks like one could throw a set of wheels on these and a hitch, then go camping.

Dean Hoffman

8x8 I probably could get on my Harbor Freight flatbed trailer.

I remembered the passage from Walden but this guy saved me the work of finding it and even illustrated the concept. Thoreau's cabin was a luxurious 10x15:

That's a replica at Walden Pond but there is a cairn at the actual site.

Reply to
rbowman