Thinset bed depth question

Hello all:

Tried searching but not really getting any good hits.

I am about to start apply 3x6" wall tiles and was wondering what tooth depth I need with the thinset over the hardee backer board for the wall.

After I survive that I need the floor tile thinset depth kind like a mosiac ( rectangles like little bricks ) attached to burlap or web type backing would that be the same depth?

TIA

Regards,

Reply to
Hank

bamboo

Reply to
noname87

"Hank" wrote in news:1152643239.681186.165190 @35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Use what the mfgr says to use for that product on the box/bag.

Reply to
Al Bundy