The Genie screw drive garage door opener four piece rail assembly

The Genie screw drive garage door opener four piece rail assembly sections may separate from each other causing the screw by the header to come off its guide causing the carriage to disengage from the screw.

To the engineer who designed or approved this design:

If you ever have to have an operation, I hope that your surgeon will be as good a surgeon as you are an engineer.

Reply to
akan626712

'May seperate' = tighten the bolts.

Reply to
Thomas

replying to akan626712, passerby wrote: And I hope your surgeon doesn't have to deal with as many real life limitations as the Genie engineer. Do you want to pay for the increased cost of handling a full length rail assembly?

Reply to
passerby

How would America get a one-piece 9' rail home from Orange Depot in their 8' Shitwhistle cars?

Reply to
Bob

They could borrow a truck. Many of us have trucks because, well, have you ever tried to mount a rifle rack in a car?

Reply to
FromTheRafters