I have a Genie Model 404 screw drive garage door opener. My problem is when it closes, the motor shuts off, but the unit still hums and the light stays on, and it will not respond to the open command, neither remote or wall button. But if I unplug it, and

Genie Model 404 1/3 hp screw drive Garage Door Opener

Reply to
John Mangan

Re-submit your question outside of the subject box.

Reply to
Meanie

Could not access entire text of your question but sounds exactly like my problem, as far as as I could read it. How do I get your entire question and whatever answers were submitted?

Reply to
Richard

You would be better off looking on YouTube for garage door trouble shooting videos. Some guys have taken the time to post them and for other things too.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You can't.

You already did.