I have a Genie Model 404 screw drive garage door opener. My problem is when it closes, the motor shuts off, but the unit still hums and the light stays on, and it will not respond to the open command, neither remote or wall button. But if I unplug it, and

Genie Model 404 1/3 hp screw drive Garage Door Opener
On 3/7/2017 1:14 PM, John Mangan wrote:

Re-submit your question outside of the subject box.