The Folks In Turkey Take Their Entryway Doors Seriously

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should follow their example? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I thought needing19 hits on the cheap door was pretty good. And the guys were tired by the time they got to the Kapi door.

Reply to
micky

The cheap door was pretty strong in my opinion. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Brick through a window? Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade, go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone or concrete wall. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I guess thats the direction the US is going espically if republicans are elected

Reply to
bob haller

A good example is The City of Chicago run by Democrats. It's one of the safest cities in the world. I can't imagine what Chicago would be like if it was run by Republicans. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Ayup ! They have the equivalent of the Aurora, CO cinema shooting about every week. Can't be safer than that

Another good example is Detroit, where in some of the suburbs, blocks are being raised and farmed. So green of them.

Reply to
Atila Iskander

Nothing new here. I knew a police beat reporter in the late 70s who noted be was shot at more times covering crime in Detroit in one year that he had been in his entire time as a Marine in VN.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman