The best day of my life.

"JimT" wrote

Probably even roamed them, too. We go to a lot of really wild remote desolate spots where there is evidence of ancient human habitation. There are definitely spirits there.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

"DerbyDad03" wrote

re: Do you own a BMW car?

No, not even close. A couple of Fords and a Honda.

Let's not talk about nit-picking, OK? I pointed a simple fact, with no malicious intent, and you got all "I've parked 'em...I drove the Beatle's Bentley" on me.

Lighten up. It's Saturday.

reply:

Okay. I do thank you, because now when I am discussing cars with people, I shall not look like some hillbilly redneck by calling a BMW car a Beemer, and a BMW motorcycle a Bimmer. It is important to be politically correct these days, but my hard drive is getting just a little too full of stuff, and now since I've added something new, my brain has randomly kicked something else important out.

HONEY! Is lunch ready? (Now what the heck was her name?)

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

My neighbor and I were out in our respective backyards and I loudly told my wife: "Honey! Longhorn Towing has a nice silver BMW for sale cheap!"

This is one of those rare moments where everything just falls together perfectly.

I think I'll buy that BMW and park in my driveway.

Reply to
JimT

Yuh ain't got much goin' on in yer life, do ya'?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Not too much. That's why I'm posting to Usenet on a Sat. night. What's your excuse? :-)

Reply to
JimT

I'm a caregiver for my senile mom. I have NO life! ;)

nbxc

Reply to
notbob

Too bad man. I wish her the best. You're a damn good son.

Reply to
JimT

repo?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Yes. Longhorn Towing.

Reply to
JimT

It's called "schadenfreude" - "epicaricacy" in English.

Reply to
HeyBub