THANKS Re Water Slide (kids party pictures)

I want to thank everyone for your very helpful suggestions. Yesterday's kids' pool party went rather well. Here are the pictures:

kids' faces have been edited out for privacy.

Kids loved the slide, even though it may look ridiculous for adults. They spent a couple of hours playing in water. It was about 95 degrees, and the water was about as warm as well due to constant recirculation.

One thing I will do is add a tee or a cross on the intake side to avoid injuries related to body parts sucked in. That was a big mistake on my part not to do it, although I did cut some notches around the intake opening.

There were no injuries around the pool, but one child bumped into another on the swing, resulting in a blackeye.

Ignoramus10824

One of those photos showed an awfully big kid....Sure it wasn't you Igor The water slide came out nice. You sure seem like a fun Dad...keep up the good work

Greg

Reply to
Greg Postma

Hey Iggy, sure looks like a lot of fun.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Wounder what your next water slide will look like. Maybe a second slide mounted to roof that feed the first slide.

Looks like the kids a having a blast with it. Cool Idea.

c_kubie

Reply to
c_kubie

Wow! How much beer did those kids go through?

(Looks like fun was had by all, in any case!)

-Frank

Reply to
Frank J Warner

Largest group of block heads I've ever seen :-)

What a guy! When I was a kid, we BEGGED Dad for something like this. Never got one. We messed with the slip n' crackyerHead, but it wasn't worth the headache.

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

It was actually two persons, superimposed. :)

My recent photos are at

Thanks... I would not be able to do it safely without your guys' help....

I spend too much time on the computer, in fact....

Ignoramus10824

Thanks. As for the bigger slide, I realized that kids (4-6 year olds) want something different from waterslide. Adults want excitement, and kids just want to splash in water. My son was afraid of the bigger slide. I initially made it twice higher.

Reply to
Ignoramus10824

ROTFLMAO

It was not bad, all in all...