Termite Repair Question

If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair whatever that is eaten, ;( Do you know how much this will cost me?

Reply to
Tom

$27,562.53 plus tax (excludes permit fees).

Reply to
RayV

Your savings, your marriage and your sanity (what little is left).

RicodJour

Oh great! I got to keep my left arm too?

hehehe!!

Reply to
Tom

What did they do? How do you itemize this $27grand with changes?

Reply to
Tom