Termite Infestation

What is being used to treat subterranean termite infestation? Termites managed to get in to the 2X4 redwood plate sitting on a cement sill. I plan on replacing the plate and thought I would treat the surrounding area to keep future termites away!

Thanks?.

Reply to
Tanque

I don't think this is a job for the DIY. Call an exterminator before they do some real damage.

Reply to
Patch

Spectracide termite bates work for midwest area types. Ortho charges 20x the price same basic stuff, Illegal in some states, they would be at most places, then you must stop their access

Reply to
mark Ransley