Synonym???

  Best of luck ! You only need what , like a foot of the stuff ?
Reply to
Terry Coombs

Yeah, it's about that length of section that makes the 90 bend and connects to the bottom end of the solid shaft...it finally just flexed so much around the tight corner it gave out. Of course, this thing is at least 55 yr old; I remember it when in HS and that was '63 when I finished so it's rolled many a mile over that time...

Reply to
dpb