swanstone sink capillary action

I have a remarkable problem with a Swanstone kitchen sink. A few minutes after running water in this sink, water slowly oozes from the edges of the sink onto the counter top. There is no possible route for this water other than through the sink itself. I have eliminate all possibilites of this water being conducted through any other means than something similar to capillary action through the sink material. Has anyone seen a problem similar to this?

RHL (change 'i3e' to 'ieee' in my email address)

Reply to
R. H. Levy