Swanstone panel problem

We have a 2+ year old shower that has Swanstone panels on the walls. I recently noticed that one of the panels has pulled away from the wall near the shower base. From what I can tell the area where the adhesive failed is about 1' wide by 1' high - I can't tell as of yet if the problem is getting worse.

Has anyone experienced something similar with Swanstone panels or have any suggestions of how to address this (short of replacing the panels)?

Thanks!

Reply to
mike walsh