Storing fuel

I'm planning on storing 6000 gallons of fuel. I would like to bury the tank. It's unknown how long the fuel will sit, without being used. Should fuel stabilizer be used? Should I vent the tank so no condensation will form?

TIA!

Reply to
Tom J

What kind of fuel? Where are you?

Reply to
micky

You might want to do some investigation here:

will take you to the United States EPA site.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I smell a troll. If not, then I smell an environmental issue in the near future.

Either way, that post stinks.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yes I'm sure he's a troll

Reply to
philo

What's your address ?

Greg

Reply to
gregz

I'm planning on buying 6000 meals. I would like to have the food served. How long will the food last?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Per Tom J:

This is a joke, right?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

No, it's not a successful troll. A successful troll is one that gets people all riled up and arguing, etc. Discussing the fact that it's a troll and making jokes about the content doesn't make it a successful troll.

Stolen without permission from

"In Internet slang, a troll (/?tro?l/, /?tr?l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

This post either a legit post by a clueless individual or an attempt at a troll which no one has bit on. My suspicion that it's an attempt at a troll is the lack of any details about the type of fuel, the type of tank, etc. My hope is that no one takes him seriously and gets taken down to level that makes it a successful troll.

Oh wait... Are we arguing about whether it's a successful troll or not? Does that make it a successful troll? ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Only a complete moronic dead brain would argue over the definition of troll. It need FLAME to be successful, but I'm far too stupid to know that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you're having a party with 5,999 guests, it will last one evening.

Reply to
Pavel314

"It need flame"

Is that English?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Look you wise person, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm a complete idiot, before I finally understand?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon