Stop annoying message

Suggest avoid aioe. It became such a sprammer/troll haven a bunch of the bigger NNTP providers refused all aioe traffic. AFAK that is still going on.

Reply to
cshenk

I have used Pan. The lack of a print function was a problem.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

That might be the first time I've heard that a lack of a print function on a Usenet client might be a dealbreaker. I've been using Usenet since the summer of

1984 and it never occurred to me to print something.
Reply to
Char Jackson