Steel shed with plywood base ?

I am buying a steel shed , it has insulation(kingspan) on the inside .. if I apply treated plywood as the base would I still get condensation ? The shed is only 7ftx8ft. Please help
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-4, Jess123 wrote:

Does it have some vents? Soffit? In the gables or a ridge vent? Venting is key to avoiding condensation. The ones for sale around here generally have venting. Plywood floor is fine. Mine has one and no condensation problems. Of course climate is probably a factor too.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:44:04 GMT, Jess123

Doubt it will make a lot of difference. If you have no base now, you want a plastic sheet for moisture barrier, then plywood.
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 9:09:37 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Or have it elevated on pressure treated supports so that the floor is off the ground. Which I think is better, because even with plastic, isn't water going to get between the floor and the plastic anyway and stay trapped there? I have a base of washed stone, then pressure treated wood that's couple inches thick that supports it and keeps it off the ground.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:44:04 GMT, Jess123

Help is here - never worry .
1. a structure that is 7 x 8 feet is not a shed.     .. it's barely a closet 2. a structure that is 7 x 8 feet is not steel     .. it's tin 3. a structure that is 7 x 8 feet might well benefit from a stable base of patio stones. - never wood.
Most people think that moisture comes from the ground - when it's actually in the air - all around us. John T.

Proof positive the Canadians are still producing potent whiskey.......
--

The problem is Donald Trump. The solution is impeachment or, the otherwise legal
removal, from office, of the greatest threat to peace the world has ever known.

We had a platform built, about 4 inches from the ground, to set the shed on. We didn't use treated plywood because of the toxins it can emit, but we did seal the plywood on all sides. No sweating.

On 09/12/2017 08:44 PM, Jess123 wrote:

Today's pressure treated lumber and steel don't mix.
http://www.ggashi.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/PT-Lumber-Causes-Steel-Corrosion.pdf

That is a great link with very useful information, thanks!
--

The problem is Donald Trump. The solution is impeachment or, the otherwise legal
removal, from office, of the greatest threat to peace the world has ever known.
On 9/13/2017 10:31 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

Pressure treated lumber is nasty stuff.
I built a deck 8 years ago and all the "special coated deck screws" rusted through, had to totally rebuild it last spring with stainless hardware.

Sounds painful. Sorry you went through all that. The stainless hardware must be obscenely expensive?
--

The problem is Donald Trump. The solution is impeachment or, the otherwise legal
removal, from office, of the greatest threat to peace the world has ever known.
replying to Jess123, WAdams wrote: I would suggest you to go with the consultation of professional.