The McGuire-Nicholas tool pouch

The McGuire-Nicholas tool pouch may not be made of leather or may be made of thin sheets of leather that have been glued together to make it look like thick 15 oz. leather and may not last as long.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Thanks for letting us know.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Wed 13 Sep 2017 06:43:12a, Ed Pawlowski told us...

At those prices I'm surprised that they contain any leather at all.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Wayne Boatwright posted for all of us...

I had an office chair made of "bonded leather" what a POS after a couple of years. All the 'bonding' let loose and it small pieces of 'leather dandruff'

Reply to
Tekkie®