stained vinyl flooring

I replaced my countertop in the bathroom this past weekend and had to redo the plastic .So I glued new pvc together and when I opened the new primer ,it splattered on the floor in a few spots .I tried a couple of household cleaners but no luck.Is there anything else I can try to remove the stain or do I need to replace the flooring? Thanks ' Harry

Reply to
Harry De Witt

had great success removing contact cement with goof off or goo gone.....

its i a brite orange container.

a 3 year old splattered it on a floor, then walked around with a permanet marker on the wall.:(

i came in took a quick look, the kid had been paddled, the mom was crying.

went to home depot and saved the day.

the gal now gives a bottle of this at every baby shower:)

Reply to
hallerb

I like a product called LIFT OFF. I used it once to get red marker off the back of a couple of bedroom doors and wall. Comes in a spray can.

The cans are numbered 1-5, so you pick the type stain remover you need. (liftoffinc.com)

The goo gone makes a safer gift at the baby shower :)

-- Oren

Reply to
Oren

thanks to all. will post back with results....

Reply to
Harry De Witt