sprinkler system wanted

Can you put together for me a gasoline powered sprinkler system whereby I can pull the cord on a water pump; pump water from a swimming pool to sprinler heads; saturate the outside of my house and leave my house just before a wildfire reaches it?! please contact Mike: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
misterfact

Yes and I'll include at no charge to you a conflagration powered parasail that you can use to gently float to safety.

Guaranteed to be 100% effective and prevent your house from catching fire until the water evaporates.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Use a Coleman gasoline powered generator to drive a Dirty Water Submersible Pump in the pool with the output hooked up to sprinklers.

"

" I've got one of these pumps draining my swimming pool as we speak, but the water's going down the drain via a hose.

It is _not_ 4300 GPH! I have a 40,000 gallon pool, and it's been draining for about 36 hours now, and still has about six hours to go. I think it's about 900 GPH.

Reply to
SMS

Yes.

Reply to
BobK207

Hit send before I finished my reply.

Yes, I built one with a friend's father about 35 years ago.

They used it only twice in the last when threatened by wildfire but both times the fires didn't come close enough to really "test" our system.

His parents died as did my friend but the house still stands...the status of the system is unknown to me.

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207