soundproofing/fireproofing flat conversion period building

Hi there,

I'm looking to soundproof a flatconversion and am interested if there any products that do both. I would also like to know if anybody has experience putting wooden floors on top of these systems, R-10? do they work and comply with doc E? Is acces to the ceiling below indispensible? any thought welcome

cynthia

Reply to
vachalait2000