Solar Water heaters save $400/mo

They pay for themselves in 3-4 years!

Do you own search it is amazing.

Reply to
Nico

OK, now where can I get one for a reasonable price?

Serious question; previous owners of my house left me a 20 year old tank with a solar panel outside. It's dead (leaking.) The guy that installed it wants $1500 to replace just the tank; even ASSuming it saves me $100 a month (I doubt it) that's a lot of scratch. (my total gas bill last month was something like $30.)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Yeah, yeah.

But, but ...

Our "budget" electric bill is less than $200. That includes hot water, well pump, heat pump.

Are you saying that if I go to solar, someone will send me a check for $200 each month?

EMWTK

Reply to
John Gilmer