Snowblower tires

The tires on my snowblower are both deflated and loose from the wheels. It would be easy enough to just replace them and inflate them but I'm almost positive it would be silly without some kind of sealant or treatment designed to help seal the air in...?

Reply to
clifto

Right. That's what competent car mechanics do when they install tires. An auto supply store will sell the sealer you need.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom