"Smart" Meters made them sick

gobble up

Hah. You don't actually think you won? With Saddam out of the way,the islamonuts will take over. What do you think all the current fighting is about? You done them a big favour getting rid of Saddam.

Same will happen in Syria now (which would not have happened either had Saddam still been in charge)

And in Afghanistan.

Libya, Tunisia, Egypt Yemen. The rest of North Africa is going the same way, triggered by Iraq.

Think about Pakistan with nukes too.

But the real nuts live in Saudi Arabia.

I'll give it five or ten years and then we'll have WW3

Reply to
harry

rote:

That could be true also.

Reply to
harry

The problem is that the USA thinks democracy is OK for everyone. (That is democracy that gives them access to markets and commodities, not proper democracy). ie capitalist democracy

These countries need to be run by tin pot dictators. They are not interested in or fit to be governed by democracy (True democracy or otherwise)

And Israel is not a democracy. It will be gone soon fortunately.

Reply to
harry

Aha. We agree on something. You are entirely correct. And both parties are nuclear armed.

Reply to
harry

Who exactly is this "we"? You make it sound like Palestine was a peaceful place where everyone was getting along just fine until some Jews from post WWII Europe showed up. The region had been in conflict for a long time. While it's true there was a large additional migration of Jews there after WWII, Jews had already been migrating their for decades prior. And the area was in conflict, as far back as WWII and after, when under British rule. The Palestinians were fighting the British, the Jews, etc. To be sure, the arrival of more Jews didn't help, but it's incorrect to trace the origins of the problem to the aftermath of WWII

Again, who is this "we"? It was Russia that proposed the resolution in the UN for Israeli statehood.

I agree that the one thing that Isarel is doing that isn't helfpful is building more settlements. But if you compare that to the Palestinian position, which has been and continues to be that Israel doesn't have a right to exist, it's not the major problem.

Which seems to indicate that you recognize which side in this conflict is really the loons.....

The oil market is fungible. Jordan and Syria don't have oil that amounts to anything. The UAE is a very westernized and wealthy country. The chance of nut case Muslims taking it over isn't likely. Even if they did, the rest of the scenario makes no sense.

I don't know, but we seem to be doing that right now, without regard to what China does or doesn't do. There would be severe repercussions for China if they ever attempted such a thing. We are their largest trading partner and they would be killing the value of their own investiment in the process. For what, again exactly? To help the Palestinians? Like China gives a rat's ass?

Reply to
trader4

LOL "we allowed" ? Who's "we" Kemosabe ??

They were emigrating there with or without your permission.

IN what way did

1) the Palestinians "pay" ? 2 Even have ANY claim to so-called Palestine ? Remember that those you call "Palestinian" were actually Nomadic Arabs (mostly Hashemites) that had been pushed out of Saudi Arabia not 50 years earlier.

For a guy who claims to know history, you seem to be lacking some major context.

Spin into ideology noted.

Stop squirming in your chair to hide your joy. The ONLY reason that The Muslim Brotherhood is a threat to the world, is that their agenda is to take over the world for Islam Israel has NOTHING to do with it.

If China has so many internal problems that it may or may not try to align itself with the Muslim Brotherhood controlled countries for economic reasons But I'll remind you that China has NO love for Islam or the agenda of Islamists in it's territories.

China is NOT ready to go head-to-head with the US, even when under the control of the idiot Obamabots. The US has an intereting history of turning bad situations around for it's own benefit Had you some knowledge of US history, you would know that.

China can try to have the bonds redeemed. If it does, it will lose it's MAJOR source of revenues

You really have not looked at all sides of this equation.

LOL If China tries to dump the US paper it holds, it would depress the bond market so badly, that it would make the paper it holds more valuable as toilet and wall paper

But yes, if the US keeps printing money as it has been doing, inflation is waiting for us around the corner But China will also suffer if that happens

China is between a rock and a hard place. IT really has not even close to the amount of wiggle room you hope they have

Reply to
Attila Iskander

# # Aha. We agree on something. You are entirely correct. # And both parties are nuclear armed.

LOL If you needed proof that your theory is wrong You just got it..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

gobble up

# # Hah. You don't actually think you won? # With Saddam out of the way,the islamonuts will take over. # What do you think all the current fighting is about? # You done them a big favour getting rid of Saddam.

Yup they're so busy fighting and killing each other, that they're too busy exporting all that elsewhere, into Western nations

# # Same will happen in Syria now (which would not have happened # either had Saddam still been in charge)

LOL

# # And in Afghanistan. # ibya, Tunisia, Egypt Yemen. The rest of North Africa is going the # same way, triggered by Iraq. # # Think about Pakistan with nukes too. # # But the real nuts live in Saudi Arabia. # # I'll give it five or ten years and then we'll have WW3

The whole thing is the let the Muslims decimate each other and contain them. They will go to such extremes that the rest of the world will be disgusted with them and start pushing them back into the various cesspits they came from.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

# The problem is that the USA thinks democracy is OK for everyone. # (That is democracy that gives them access to markets and commodities, # not proper democracy). ie capitalist democracy

A stupid pinky would try to argue that.

# # These countries need to be run by tin pot dictators.

Do they ? Based on what ?

# They are not interested in or fit to be governed by democracy (True # democracy or otherwise) #

I'm not interested in "true democracy" NO intelligent person is either So-called "true democracy", is just another term for mob rule And only idiots like you would try to sell that stupid shit.

# # And Israel is not a democracy. #

wrong again

# # It will be gone soon fortunately. #

At least, that's what the fascists are hoping..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

OK by me if they insist on continuing their expansion.

Reply to
gfretwell

"They" wouldn't have expanded at all if *they* hadn't been attacked. (Losing a) War has consequences.

Reply to
krw

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:18:19 -0600, "Attila Iskander" wrote: And what the heck has any of this got to do with smart meters? Or smart anything?????

Reply to
clare

Why are you asking me ? I'm not the one who segued the thread into Israel

Did your dope just wear off ? Or did you just ingest some more ?

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Bullshit. These are just European aggressors on the final crusade.

When the world demands an end to apartheid and real elections in Palestine, they might just get voted out of power.

Reply to
gfretwell

It is hard to talk about oil and energy without it coming up.

Reply to
gfretwell

Real elections? Who is denying the Palestinians the right to real elections? They had elections and they chose Hamas, did they not? And that was after Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza. So, Israel made a big concession which could have been a step towards a lasting peace and it was met by the Palestinians electing those that call for the destruction of Israel. That and then using Gaza to launch rockets into Israel. Funny how you see Israel building some more houses as a big deal, but don't seem to recognize what the Palestinians are doing that is 100X worse.

Reply to
trader4

Actually it's easy, because there isn't much direct association. Neither the Palestinians, nor Israel have any oil. And the rest of the Arab states that do have oil don't care much about the Palestinians. If they did, they would have all taken some in, built them some nice towns with all their oil money.

Reply to
trader4

The west bank?

Reply to
gfretwell

That is yet to be seen. So far we have been lucky that they had US friendly dictators who we could manipulate.

Reply to
gfretwell

They want their land back. You know, the illegally occupied land. I wonder what the USA would do if Mexico occupied Texas.

Reply to
harry