Slow water

I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The pressure has been fine. Now the water comes out slow. I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it. I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe because it worked fine for months. Any ideas what can cause my problem ?

Reply to
desgnr

Both the hot and cold are "slow" ?

Reply to
Meat Plow

If it has a spray wand, there is a diverter valve in the base of the faucet which may be the problem.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Check the supply hoses for blockages. Tom

Reply to
tom