Sky TV

Arrived home from work & wife in a real bad mood; Sky was not working. Changed batteries in handset and now all is okay except that you cannot adjust the volume from the Sky handset ........ works okay on the TV handset though. Batteries had been flat for about 19 hours.

I find this very strange ............... ideas anyone?

Regards

Steve

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reprogram the remote for your TV.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Remove wife, replace with model not subject to getting in a "real bad mood" from something so trivial.

It must suck to be you.

Reply to
John Harlow

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Denied: But:

You are in the USA which boasts the best equipped army in the world. You are in the USA which got it's arse kicked in Vietnam by a bunch of peasants. Do you remember the absolute defeat Chuck? My dog is better trained & more intelligent than GI Grunt.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Bet you suck better than I do.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

You are in the U.K. which got it's ass kicked by a bunch of peasants in the U.S.A. Remember the absolute defeat?

And that's no way to speak of your wife!

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Actually, it sounds like you are a perfect match. Enjoy.

Reply to
John Harlow

Would you like to watch?

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Never sucked but you sound like you know all about it. Care to enlighten me?

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder