shower spa

We are renovating our master bath including the shower and I see these spa kits on the market to replace a normal shower head. Anyone own one?

{FC6DB284-7CBC-4096-B849-05D325864D13}&Product=15151

My wife figures it is just something else to leak.

Reply to
Art

{FC6DB284-7CBC-4096-B849-05D325864D13}&Product=15151>

She might be right,,more parts eventually mean more problems..The pic was'nt available on Yer link for Me.. I used this site to purchase My 240volt tankless water heater

it came from VT warehouse to IA within 4 days by Fed-Ex ground shipping,,2 days to process and 2 on the road..I learned of it on a yahoo group and got My 240v for the same cost as the 120v I had bought locally the year before,,,My 120v still works but did'nt have the snort to supply a shower so I upgraded.. Some things look pricey and some are very reasonable.. I would appreciate any "tried n true" links Folks have for plumbing/electrical/auto parts that have good deals..ONLY links from normal Members here tho,,no spammers please..Spammers probably do'nt actually *read* posts tho,,should be a safe request.. Dean

Reply to
Dean

I put two normal heads in my shower. I don't like two. Too much water. I find one to be plenty. I have a hose on the second head. Works well for cleaning the shower.

Reply to
Pat