Should they ban BOOB LIGHT FIXTURES?

Just for fun, I'm tempted to put two of these right next to each other. I guess that would mean putting an electrical box one foot from the original box. That's easy enough to do.

Reply to
jw

When I took PSYC 101, the teacher said there were people turned on by exhaust pipes ;)

Reply to
Frank

When I was a kid, I liked the smell of the diesel exhaust from the NYC buses I may have been too young to be turned on by it though..

Reply to
willshak

Sex Sells..... It's a subliminal thing......

Reply to
jw

Center-on-center...7 to 8" *L*

Reply to
Bob Villa

If the author of that article thinks that the light pictured there looks like a breast, he obviously hasn't seen very many breasts.

Reply to
Doug Miller

ew! nasty stretch marks!!!

Reply to