Shortages

Was looking at small freezers and corded hair clippers. Out of stock or not available until August 25th in the case of the freezers. Freezers at Home Depot, clippers anywhere. I stopped shopping at Amazon. Repeat purchases that arrived in 5-6 days before now take a month to be delivered. No thanks. I'll wait until next year.

Reply to
Vic Smith

It is just because everyone had freezers at work ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

the pain in my feet causes me to shit my pants sometimes

Reply to
%

I ordered some masks on April 20th. I got the shipping notice yesterday, saying they'd be delivered by June 2.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I'd expect that with masks, but it looks like people are buying enough small freezers and hair clippers to exhaust those stocks. Looks like a real buying panic out there. I guess because the barbers closed shop and people are freezing food. To be clear, I shopped small freezers and hair clippers in January, but didn't buy. They had plenty in stock then.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Told my wife to wait on ordering masks from Amazon as I was sure they would pop up locally and they did today.

I was just about to look at ordering clippers so will hold off on that. I have an old set that barely works. Have another old one in good shape without the depth guides used in hair cutting.

Reply to
Frank