Shortage of Auto mechanics

That is interesting for a woman. Only leather shoes I have are old safety shoes with steel toe inserts from my working days. My feet have grown over the years but I had to go to a funeral a few weeks ago and wore the old shoes. Somewhat snug and I got by.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I wake up around 4 am too. Take a piss and go back to bed. That cop thing about scheduling raids at 4 am because everyone is asleep doesn't take old men into account.

Around 5:30 the magpies start. They're pretty birds if they'd just keep their mouths shut.

Reply to
rbowman

Max gets me up between 5:45 and 6:00 , though if it's heavy overcast I get to sleep in a while longer . Sometimes .

Reply to
Snag

I forgot. I rarely wake up to radio, but I need a clock radio because I always go to sleep with the radio on, but I don't want it playing in my head all night.

I use the sleep switch in the daytime too after I leave the room, the radio eventually turns off.

Reply to
micky