Securing a Viyl Strip To Concrete Floor (use an industrial grade double sided adhesive tape, or...?)

Hello:

Wish to secure a vinyl strip to a concrete garage floor entrance to try and prevent (small amounts of) rain water from coming in.

It was suggested that I try an "industrial grade double sided adhesive tape". But no details as to brand or type are available.

Obviously, the adhesive would have to be waterproof.

Would you try one of the Foam Core type of double sided tapes, or without a foam core ? Could these (either type) possibly truly be waterproof ?

What about an RTV type of adhesive, rather than a tape ? Or,... ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

You can try liquid nails, I'm sure that would work.

Reply to
Mikepier

I take it that there's a gap on where the door meets the floor, is it a wooden door, if so what about cutting a strip of wood and nailing it to the door and then applying the weatherstrip.

I would think that the glued strip would not hold up to the tires of a car driving over it.

Reply to
twfsa