Royal siding: warranty no good?

I'm on the board of directors of my condo association and would like to hear from anyone who has something good or bad to say about Royal Building Products of Woodbridge, Ont.

We used their vinyl siding to renovate one of our buildings three years ago and the color has faded quite a bit since then. They've denied our warranty claim, on the grounds that the color fade is due to normal weathering. In our experience (with Certainteed), it's not normal.

I'd just like to hear if anyone else has had an issue with warranty claims from this company.

thank you

Reply to
fried spam