Choosing vinyl siding: Certainteed Monogram vs. Royal Woodland

I'm selecting vinyl siding for my house, and have narrowed it down to CertainTeed Monogram or Royal Woodland.

Monogram is rated slightly higher than Royal Woodland, but not significantly so. The Royal Woodland is thicker, and has colors I prefer. It's also available in the longer lengths.

Are there any significant differences between these? It's a cape cod house, not a mansion in a fancy section of town. Any recommendations/preferences, and why?

Reply to
JC