RFIDcards

If the RFID chip on a cc is destroyed can the card still be used to make a purchase?
On 2/1/2014 6:58 AM, herb white wrote:

Yes, with the magnetic stripe. Just like you do, now.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

My response above might be confusing. I am refering to "chip" cards rather than RFID. I am not sure if new chip cards are all addressed via RF. Some used to be contact style. Therefore not RF, but still secure chips. Not sure about today's cards.