return air grill (36x24)

Hi,

I cannot find a replacement for my above mentioned grill. Tried Lowes, Home Depot, local h/w store, searched on-line, ... nothing.

Local hvac store wants $100, but can't beleive that's my only choice.

Any goods sources greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Joe

So, you really found a source but you don't want to pay the price.

You can always tack a screen up. Or make a grill from expanded metal.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You buying a cheap one? I priced a grill the other day for a customer, smaller than what you are wanting. Our cost was well over $100! When you get to that large of grill your choices become limited, and the price goes up accordingly. Spend the hundred, it is a fair price, and get on with your life! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

was not this question asked just recently?

Hope your Google gets fixed soon

Reply to
SQLit