replace a Freshmist 90 with an Aprilaire?

Wasn't Chris's experience only as an installers helper??

Reply to
Noon-Air

I thought he was a locksmiths helper

Reply to
profft

Is that something like a plumbers helper?

Reply to
HeatMan

Nah...you just cry like Nancy Carrigan..

For the last time hackboi...IF you were a tech, licenced, and actually knew what in hell you were doing, there would be no problem. However...once a hack, always a hack...

You did check out the thread about you and that TV scam you walked into in NY didnt you?

Reply to
CBHvac

I dunno...I thought he said his old boss had one...but, I might be mistaken, since now I am a troll...LOL!!! Well...if I am a troll, it beats being Chris Young...Hack Extraordinare.

Reply to
CBHvac

Sinse when did you become a troll?

Reply to
profft

Since some Chris bleedin heart fan called me one....lol...

Amazing...the people in the home group that call it like it is, and pull no punches, sometimes a good thing, get called trolls...

Hey...you crossin my damn bridge again???? LOL

Reply to
CBHvac