Removing snow & UGH!

Last night, the plow guy came to do the driveway. I had gotten up early, and sitting in the living room watching TV.

I noticed the sound of scraping stopped, and his truck was idling in the drive for quite some time.

Fast forward to my paper being delivered. I went out to get the paper, and noticed footprints from where the plow guy had his truck idling. I followed the footprints to the side of the house, where they had stopped. Low and behold, there was a pile of feces, along with some paper towels!

I know it had to be the plow guy, I didn't see who did it. But, I couldn't swear that it was the plow guy.

How would you handle this?

Thanks.

Reply to
Louis R.

Is it the same guy all the time?

I'd be tempted to photograph it and the footprints, bag it, find out where the office is for this outfit, and pay a visit, ask to speak the supervisor, start telling your story, and produce the ziplocked bag of his feces as the exclamation point to the story.

If the guy manages to keep his job, the boys in the office won't ever let him forget it.

Have fun with it! The look on teh supervisor's face would be one for the record books...

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I'd shine up the line, but i think I'd produce the bag at the end of this:

"So, after hearing the idling and going outside later, I noticed footprints leading from where the truck had parked. I followed them around the side of my home, and I found that he really did an excrement job. [plop bag on desk, wait a beat] That's right, one of your employees took a shit on my lawn and wiped his ass with the papertowels. In case you wouldn't believe me, I took the trouble to bag the evidence to positively id who. So, if you could shop this around the shop here and find out who stopped a truck this morning and took a crap in the BlahBlah neighborhood, and hold them accountable such that it never happens again, boy, my neighbors and I sure would appreciate it! I have photos I'll be forwarding to [whatever group/entity these folks answer to] but I wanted to allow you to hear about it first. "

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I guess he thinks he has a shitty job.

Louis R. wrote:

Reply to
ephedralover

1st. photos of the footprints and the feces and paper towel.

then a letter of complaint to the plow company , if the guy is an employee. Then when they respond , if unsatisfactory, you make a request for reduced rate or a free job.

If the guy is self employed and there is an alternative , send him a letter and fire him.

Reply to
marks542004

Reply to
Gary Niskanen