Removing 1.5 Acres of Bamboo in Towson, MD

Hello Elliott,
I'm an environmentalist. I were you i would keep it but restrain them to gr ow larger if you do not want more of your property be covered by bamboo. I' m thinking to experiment using bamboo in house building and may be able to help clear them if they are suitable for construction, but would also need funds to start the experiment. So if you like you can keep in touch with me . Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@learnwithuniversalmind.com writes:

Original post in 2012.
If you weren't using Google Groups to access Usenet, this kind of stuff would not happen.
--
Dan Espen