Reminder To Avoid Accidents When Working Around The Home

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'm going to show them at the next safety meeting at work. Problem is, a couple of the guys have piercings and this may give them ideas for more.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hi, When I was working as U.S. military civilian, there was safety engineer who could fire a guy on the spot depending on the situation. "There is never too much safety" got drilled into my brain. My injury is usually my dog's scratch. I am a maniac when it comes to safety.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I hired a contractor to work on my roof. He was not wearing ear protection when using the air powered nailer. When he was taking a break, I walked over to chat with him. I said something, then he said "What?" I repeated it louder and he said "What?" Etc.

Reply to
Bill