Remains of a bar of soap.

I've left a bar of Ivory soap in the shower stall with the water left dribbling and what's left is not shaped like a bar of soap anymore, more like the skeleton of a bar, with crevices.

This happened before several years ago.

Has anyone ever seen this?

Is there a term for this so I can google. I've tried remains but that just gives advice on how to take slivers of soap and put them together to be big enough to use. I've tried skeleton.

With Ivory soap or some other brand (Ivory is different because it's mixed with air, though I don't see how that would make the difference here.)

Reply to
micky

Probably some sort of erosion.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Simple answer. Google "dried out bar of soap".

Reply to
Frank