Regulator on the side of house gets cover by snow do I keep it clear for the vent or it doesn't matter?.can I make a cover

Propane regulator on side of house, snow cover

Reply to
Daryl

Would it be easy to cut a gallon milk jug to put over it?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

A subject line that's three times as long as the post itself. Priceless!

There's a natural gas meter hidden under this. I made it with vinyl

1x2's and 1x4's. No ripping, just cut to length and pocket screwed together. Lots of pocket screws. ;-)

Since the meter (and regulator) are typically exposed, I don't worry about snow getting through the slats. Don't know about propane stuff.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Common sense would say that vents need to be kept open. There are ventless regulators. You might ask your propane supplier about one if a cover isn't practical.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman