Refrigerator condenser

Shouldn't the refrigerator condenser be outside? Or at least the back of the fridge sticking outside for greater efficiency and not heating up the house in the summer.

Reply to
Hipupchuck

Chuck, You are correct...thats why they leave it up to you to cut a hole thru your house wall so the condensor can be outside. Do you have a Sawzall to get started ?

Reply to
ilbebauck

I'd thing so. Now, lets get home manufacturers to make a hole in the house, so we can stick our condensors outdoors.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon