Recommendations for mattress cover

I am looking for recommendations for mattress covers from those who have bought them.
Looking for something that will hold up.
Thanks, Andy
100 percent linen. Do a search. 150 depending on size. I recently bought linen hand towels too. Perfect.
On 5/24/2018 11:12 AM, Andy wrote:

We have these for a few years now. The work well.
https://www.mybobs.com/mattresses-and-bedding/mattress-and-pillow-protectors/c/mattress-and-pillow-protectors